Isolated Neck Lift/Liposuction in Manhattan, New York by Dr. Beraka
- People with loose, sagging tissue in the neck and under the chin.
- “ My neck resembles a turkey” “I can’t stand my double chins”
- Younger patients with fatty deposits in the jowls and under the chin can acquire a cleaner jaw line with liposuction alone.
What’s special about my approach:
- I study each face carefully (comparing it to photos of the patient when
younger) to arrive at an individualized plan. Each face ages
- I perform all surgery myself./li>
- My highest priority is to leave the patient looking fresher without any
pulled, tight, windswept, or artificial look. The spirit
and the expression of the
face must remain intact. The result must be natural.
- The isolated
necklift is performed through a short incision under the chin. Through
this approach, excess fat is removed from the neck and the “turkey
gobbler” bands are corrected.
- Together with liposuction, I use a new technique of subdermal microtunneling.
Fat is not removed in this superficial plane; the purpose of microtunneling
is to tighten the skin.
Short incision under the chin.
Combination Facial Procedures:
The procedures listed below are frequently performed alone or in conjunction
with a Isolated Necklift and Liposuction of the Neck and Chin:/p>
With anti-bruising medication and gentle handling of the tissues, the recovery
is fairly quick. Most patients are presentable one week after a necklift
or liposuction of the neck/chin.